Monday, November 14, 2011

omg, I'm published in Dance!

I was just cc'd on a link sent out to one of the photographers I was lucky enough to collaborate with on an article Linda James had given me the opportunity to write.

I clicked, and not only do I see the gorgeous images that had me entranced while writing the article (seriously, the level of distraction took my A.D.D beyond where I thought it could go), but there is my name under the title. Bliss.

I could not be more proud to be a contributor and more grateful to have been given the opportunity.
Linda, thanks for thinking of me. And to Sharen Bradford, Ellen Appel, Marty Sohl, and Amitava Sarkar, thank you for sharing your craft with me. I'm sure readers will be just as thankful once they get an eyeful.

So much fun I can't even take it, and on a Monday of all days! Love.
Here's the link:

No comments:

Post a Comment