Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Auditions: A Nail Biter No More

Auditions can bring up a lot of emotions. That said, I wouldn't know because I'm not a professional dancer technically speaking. In my dreams, sure. But in the real world during waking hours I'm an e-commerce girl. Still, I can relate an audition to an interview (which I've been doing plenty of lately).
I get it. Sweaty palms, heart racing, positive affirmations, "I can do this. I know what I'm talking about," and for me, watching the final scene in Scent of a Woman doesn't hurt either.

That said, a little support would be a huge help during times like this. 
Cue: Mary Six Rupert!

(ps- do you love the look? LOVE!)

Learn the 'how-to's' of the audition process and get out there.
I wish you all the luck in the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment