Sunday, September 11, 2011

to honor...

The definition of "to honor" is to give special recognition.
Well, it's time to redefine what it is to honor those who deserve to be celebrated. I feel like giving special recognition is just round one.

I'm a huge fan of making a celebration out of everything. Sure it could come across as me going overboard, but I like to think that it's training myself, my friends, and my family to really recognize everything good in life. Well, DCNT is bringing honoring some incredible individuals to the next level.
It's called:
Dance Council of North Texas Honors


Celebrating the achievements of
Revathi Satyu, Michael Serrecchia, Danny Curry,
Dottie Williams Hunt Kleeb and Gene Pflug.

with performances by

DBDT . 2011 DCNT scholarship recipients


Here are the details:
Sunday, October 2nd. 2:30 PM.
Where:
Dallas Black Dance Theatre
2700 Flora Street . Dallas . TX . 75201


Tickets: $35 adult . $25 DCNT member . $20 student under age 13
Available at www.thedancecouncil.org Phone orders 214.219.2290

No comments:

Post a Comment